Christian Hlonela Mzilikazi

My life is dramatically changing in every experience that I pass through. Thanks to Diana Theresa Mc Kerry, she's been patient in supporting and helping me out in hard times and sharing our struggle and the best gifts life has to offer.

Mostly, I pray that we may be good example to our peers and youth out there, in everything we do.

My advice is that, you must put God first in all your plans and remember to make Jesus the centre of your life and in your friendship, every relationship needs a friendly element.

Diana has been here for me in and out. She's a blessing in my life, she has her own imperfections, however, I see her impacts in my life more than her impression. I see her soul and spirit not just her appearance. Good friends come from God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self trust is good

Meaning behind "Trust no one"